Jun 22, 2009

Randomm

i hate Assignment !!! busy busy```~
it cause me lazy to update my blog .....xD
im lazy to post abt Jo Lee, waiting, Amy, Anson birthday here, cz of i haven't collect all da pica yet. hahha...gd excuse right?
but da tripy to cameron highland tat 1, i wish to blog....! but.....kill me ba~im damn lazy!
lotsa shitz to do, not only assignment, da fcking weekly activities also never stop ! arghh~
it's too sad i haven't touch my internship report, even a draft ! shame..
but if not mistaken im stil hav 10 more assign to go? *pengsan*
god !!pls save me.......

i keep complaining abt too busy of the assignment,
but im still non-stop watchin series~ im on my way to fns Prison break, but i thnk it quite impossible, im stil stuck at season 1 man !! 3 season to go..... sweat~!
im in love to Michael Scolfied...~! xD hhehehehe...........
---sleepy--! gd nitez dude!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment