Jul 17, 2009

music save my soul

im listening my lovely album rite now..
i dunno why ppl heart love song or sad song so much? and im one of them.
tis is one of the way to express the dissatisfied or unhappy? perhaps.

i knw the king of pop - Michael Jackson was passed away couple of week ago..
it's quite sad when everyone heard about this breaking news!
due of this matter, recently im sure u cn easily get listen to M.J song, bcz everyone was playing his song and his concert everywher, even in kopitiam.
eventhough im not his BIG fans, but i reli heart lots of his song.

today my class been canceled. sound free?
but actually not..im doin my assign now, but gt no brain juice now, so i think of bloging here. hehe.
here to remind me - to do list

Pr adv writing 4 activities -fucker doregal's stuff!
Wolverine print ads & PSA
Radio script....* hate it hate it*
Fish Spa
Female product
Corp Comm........

i dn wn i dn wn !! i HATE assignments and activity !!
i want shopping !!! i wn go makan holiao !! i wan sing k!

can anyone entertain me ?


*tarcian gathering*

1 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. 走。。。走走走。。。
    一起去开心~
    哈哈

    我也读书读到半条命了^.^
    anyway, nice to meet you~

Post a Comment