Aug 9, 2009

be nice to me xD

be nice to me, i gave blood today (thurs)
this is my 3rd time donate my precious blood for PDN..
well u knw, O type blood as a universal blood , can save everyone! xD
actuali i did go on wed, due to under weight 45kg, i can't reli get into it. frankly, since when i bcm 45kg oni? oh no..muz b tat Dorebao giv me loads of pressure cause dis happen to me!
bt i did go on next day, sleep-well, eat-well (FULL)...and finally i get into the final stage-donate!haha.
bt due to my mini blood vessel, da stupid nurse was cucuk 4 hole on my hand, and i was like wtf? pain like hell, bt wat to do ?bear it.
i lying on da seat for almost 1hrs still haven't done...bt i cn feel dizzy during tat time.
finally another stupid nurse come to me and said "salur darah salah"...i was like wtf?
reli speechless to them..zzzzzz.... :( izzit this da quality of Malaysia's nurse??


it shuld b post on last thurs, bt i din't ..cos i goin hiao wif my frenz from 8pm until 3am midnite! seriously, i love tat nite so much. will post da pica soon!!
we went tawakal makan holiao, after tat went to Pavilion's Crystal Jade hav a beer..and went to movie -overheard- wat a great movie for us. bt too sad Amy Na was slept in cinema due to one glass of beer, she DRUNK. hahahaha...
and i strongly recommend u to watch dis movie dear! shooo~


toilet-syok sendiri


Do-Re-Mi

p/s: waiting u cm bek and miss u here. ^-*

1 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. hey ah moi,

    "wai ting" here.
    y u miss me a?i noe i cant make it for the movie n drunkie session..hahaha!

    i will come bec to u by singing "baby come back to me!i be everything u need!"


    ahhaha!


    love,
    ting

Post a Comment