Oct 12, 2009

taiping tripppieeee...

to be continue...

i got lotsa things to share wif u guys during my holidayss..
errr. ya..it's all abt my personal routine for sure nah. ^^
i had went to taiping during my holidays, n i enjoy da days there.
eat well, sleep well, play-hard and.... lots fun wif him.
i found out that im addicted to somes game.. grrr..i tot i anti-games one? hehehe``
the 1st station we headed up is Lake Garden. so called "太平湖".. but before that we (included ahneoh aka rainy) went to somewher to makan laksa, mayb ASAM laksa is not my favorite, so i not reli felt tat it is delicious, hehe. mayb i prefer LEMAK laksa. hehehe``bt can't find at there, tat is penang and my lovely hometown culture i think. wakakaka... sound proud?? :p
we had took alot awesome photos....im lovin' it. seriouslyyyy..
let's check it out!!



makan laksa wif ahlim n ahneoh. :p


Lake Garden @ Taiping


precious moment for us`


love it~~

i wan NObody nobody but YOU!!


thx neoh ^^


me and rainy aka neoh







sigh..im sleepy now.
cont others part later then.
tmr have to meeting again for pitch presentation. damn it.
ohhh~~~ im lazyyy sial...
gd nitez xD

3 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. got lemak laksa de la there... taiping same with Penang de... last time when holiday I always go with cousin de... but I not sure where the place call d... hehe^^ and when the time I stay at Taiping, i feel that Lake garden is so dumb, nothing special. but long time din back to taiping d, feel missing that land d... haih~~~~ have to back there stay frequently d....

  2. got meh? tat fellow dunno oso. celaka him ar...sty so many years there also dunno,hahaha..
    go there jogging oso very syok one wen! hahah`

  3. haha^^ I also is my mum bring me go I only noe nia... hehe^^ mayb he at nite ony go out 'po' ony gua... nobody wanna acc me go there jogging la.... everyone wanna go hiking de... hehe

Post a Comment