Nov 11, 2009

Mid-term *done*

As my title shown there,my mid term just passed 3hour ago..
Well done for tsehan,clapss..bcos she can't done well for the 2simple question,lol...
Tis few day kena meeting phobia,not only me,all my Apr2 mates as well,damn tiring n lazy..
Bsides that,my thesis are on going!i kena analyze all the 100paper of questionnaire,sigh..the respondent r quite xxx,dunno what they do for me,sucks..but should thanks them la..anyway,shit result is better than makes fake result..

oh ya,another important thing is, if anyone interested to sponsor my course coming event,don't hesitate to call me up..or ur boss wanna advertise their ads,please come to me,i can help him if he do sponsor our event.thank u!

at outside right now,online through mobile wifi,waiting for dinner now with dear,zii,remy,clement...and others..
Byebye.

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment