Jan 11, 2010

i wonder... :x

study mode ON!
and the ohm is coming to me .. :p

i got lotsa thing to worry now.
what should i do after exam? rest? celebration? trip? i dunno ! what i sure is SHOPPING! xD
and what can i do after i home (hometown)? another question mark !????????
i can't online frequently, how sad. cos my ht din subscribe broadband. grrr~nope,is just cut by my daddy. he just cut it without asking me opinion. :( but at least informed me after POTONG! how sincere my daddy...booo~
means that 1 month i can't log in to my facebook ? damn. i will miss him so much.
im thinking of where can i found wi-fi at my hometown? lame Q.. cafe?kfc? errr.. no idea.

i think i should plan to move all my thing since im gonna to leave here. gosh..
and also should throw all da UNUSED t-shirt, pants (its fucking heady).... :( $$$ fly~

imma miss KL and prima setapak, perhaps.. :p

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment