Jun 26, 2010

Assignment submitted

ready for sleep

this is the third assignment that i had done in Liverpool. in another way, it's to telling u that im freaking busy with the report essay, presentation and etc right here.
although the life is busy, but it is still go on! i dunno0 why im stil in love with my life here. mayb caused of the 10C weather? LOL. the weather is damn cold, it makes me easier to get hungry and caused my weight increasing!! arghh...pls pls dun increase d..
although smtime have to walk so far to our Uni, but i ad get used to it. *walk so much oso can't help in keep it* cheers.. =p
i almost 1 week never go to town and shoppin, i try to control myself, but it's real hard..
my mind keep thinkin of all the clothes stuff. LOL.
well, again, i really love Liverpool city. cool la..

This is to show hw much i love Liverpool @ Eyes of Liverpool :)

c ya soon!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment