Dec 9, 2010
December, a last month of the year and a month that full with sweet memories as well.
which means that new year is coming and 2010 is gonna end soon, real soon.
this year i can say is the most meaningful year in my life, i travel around the world and the most impt is that was my DREAM! and my dream is not a dream anymore! =D
and the next is hunny trev's 22nd birthday celebration.

the first was in The Marche, The Curve.
Celebrate with our college mates n their partner =)

♥ his red color shirt


the second celebration with his old fren at The Apartment, The Street by YC and Felenz, this man n wife is so so lovely, Thanks for the meal n drinks
red color again =D

the next is my turn to celebrate with my hunny !!
a birthday present from me to him , i you ~~
Hope u like it ! a short post for this. wil post in detail at next post.

he it =D


and the last ...by his lovely sister`

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment