Oct 2, 2012

It's been a year.

As title shown, it's been a year! No.. more than one year,  i never log in to my own blog !
I know this will happen again in future, perhaps?
You know why? everything has been conquer by SNSs like Fb, Instragram, WeiBo and so on?
There is less and less people blogging anymore!
On my blog list have clearly shown that there is only 10% of my friends continue to blog, others? they won't blog anymore i bet. So why have to blog again since we can straight away upload, update anything we wish immediately through those platform? hmm...
so, why m i still bull shit over here? bcos i'm too boring right now . hahahah.
i know there's nobody reading my blog anymore, but who cares? just wanna update my blog and keep alive , i don't wan she died with no reason baby !
so, that's all ! bye !
p/s: funny. i can't found my latest photo from my lappie, all in my iphone. so obviously.... my lappie is going to die soon...OH NO!!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment