Mar 11, 2009

thanks God!!

phheww...
finally last semester's result released ! im SAFE ``! i passed ALL. yippie.~
thx all my sifu who ever teach me, yea n including my beloved trev . thx u all..
especiali Fayefaye , Amy n Natnat...arigato```! love u all so so much```
eventhough i didn't score 5As..bt im still veri happy now.
congratulations for all my friends who gt a gd result, included fayefaye, cm on she score 3A..
gd job...claps for u. kakakkaa...
unbelievable i passed my STATISTIC!! why unbelievable ? cz SPM' Add Math i score 9G. kakaka.. sai lei leh...!
My math veri sux! thx god, i passed it wif B+. muahahhaha... SATISFIED!
i can save rm50 for resit, thx god. opps...nope, they said increased jor. is RM70.zzzzzz...
so expensive ? sweat``! @-@

Some of my friends failed Mr.chuan subj, bt most of them said " under expectation"
omg..! PR theories & roles U r sux man ! i hate it...
may god bless all my friends pass it! gd luck to u all``!

10 March u rocks...ngiak x3

1 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. good...
    pass all... geng worr hanhan...
    long time din c u d...
    how r u???
    fie???
    when is ur internship end ya???

Post a Comment