Mar 31, 2009

working, shopping, party-ing

* yawn* im now in office, my director jz came in office. -remain silent-
thats y im very sienz coz i hav to off
(appear offline) my msn to prevent uninvited accidents- since one of colleague catch by director who msn in office, then da weekly report kena she complain. wtf.
no one dare to msn again. except ME ! lol... *evil laughing*

im very sleepy now, tiring wif surfing net for da internet marketing..

okie. i thnk im the one who ever go abt 100++ diff we
bpage per day to search their info. *faint*
oh ya! do u know
Bangsar every weekdays 4pm sure will get rain one , why ?duhh...i also dunno y.
jz cz my director al
ways used to said " it's gonna rain, u all cn go now, i dn wn u all stuck in da rain"
hahaha..sound good? yes for me. but sometimes she quite guailan one, keep threaten us. grrr~

27/3, happi birthday to Ahwei aka tanker!
yea, i been attended my fren's party last friday at subang. okie, this is da 2nd times all my kampung friends gathering at KL for party since last x'mas party. *wink*
precious moment for us, bt all the way im on da fon wif my dear.
zzzzz =="


BBQ ohh..choc indulgence.yummy~

harrr..last sat i had went to KLCC to check out da klcc turn off the light for da EARTH HOUR
its quite happening, full of crowded there to watch da KLCC twin tower turn off the light. ^-^
after tat anson n his gf joined us for yamcha and also shop in klcc. yippiee```

erm. hemm...i saw a Esprit' handbag, veri nice... *aimed* bag o bag, i wil grab u soon. ^-*




me & him

it's been 1week my parents din't contact wif me, bt finally they came bek las sunday,
oh.. they had went to Japan , wuwuww.. 2 attend my sis's convocation, i missed it. * sob *
ok! congrats to my lovely sis! (frankly, hey! im waiting da souvenirs only..ngiakx3)
if no hav internship dis such program i might b t
here also ... argghh`` forget it.


i heart dis pica. muackss``

2 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. don't lah complaint me talk to u all the while for the party. ish. and don't worry, we make it a trip in future to visit ur sis then !!! xD.

  2. "nag chui kia" not nice 1 dear~
    sumore ipoh food expensive..
    penang is the best~
    wahaha
    wei hear internship this word everyday lah~
    make my life become no more colourful only
    dunno why~
    sound like scary!!!!!
    @@@@@
    u take care there ya dear~

Post a Comment