Apr 14, 2009

Faye's Birthday

i hv my great weekends on last weekends!!
first of all is abt faye faye's birthday```
faye's bf gave her a big surprise (act i din saw any surprise frm her face, lol), but i knw tat she very happi on that.
so wat the surprise her bf gv her?
2weeks ago i received a msg which content is *abit diff frm the original msg cz da ori msg was deleted by me *paise*.. *
" I wil celebrate fannie's birthday on 11April at my hs, BBQ. Pls help me to informed....who who who. p/s: plz keep this as secret, dun let fannie know. "
erm...da content is abit disparity from the original one... smtg like dis.
wahh...after few hours i had received another msg frm Amy, she forwarded another msg for me abt the party, n tagged her bf name as " handsome kenny". zzzz... totally speechles..
lets Go bek after the 2 weeks, we bought her a ZARA sweater and Choc Indulgance's cake.
anyway, hope she heart the sweater. ^^ o ya, we bought her 'M" size one, bt she said is too big for her, so the b'day gal hav 2 go bk chg the smallest size .wahahhaa... ^^
mayb the job is too stress for her, mking my faye faye bcm slim n slim...gd sign !!! clapsss...
erm...im sitll waiting her bf send me the pica of the nitez...
after da nite, somes of friends headed up to poppieeeeeeeeeess...strong enuf.

heyhey!!! today 14th April...
HAPPI BIRTHDAY TO FANNIE NG MEE FONG!! ^^ *wink*
hav a nice day !!
stop here.
im now in office ^^

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment