Apr 14, 2009

updated

times passes again...days out with my frens, headed to bukit bintang area last weekends.
met up syujie, shunmin and also anson there.
its been few month never meet them, keep on gossip there...haha``actuali we purposely met up for gossip? hm... yea i think so. ops nope, jz concerning sm of my frens la cm on! ngiakx2... da photo below took by syujie's new phone, 5mega pixel. wuhoo```


me & syujie @ pavilion

syujie,me and anson gege.@ 0.3mega pixel. zzz


like usual, we had our lunch at Kim Gary, i suka makan their "lok pou curry fan", delicious..yummy``recommended by me, hanhan! this is the onli one food i used to ordered everytime when i went there. *wink*
hmmmm...dis food remind me of Crab, chynchyn...duhh...i miss u so much!!
wuwuw``hope to date u when i goin bek penang, hehehe..
okie. forget it, cz i thnk so far i gt no time to goin bek pg
, luckily pg's fren always cm Kl, genting then we cn meet up. yeah. yippieee...
after lunch , we headed to pavilion... hehehe.
oh yea, i grabbed one of my favorite things ther, nahhhnahh```


MAJOLICA MAJORC's jeweling pencil eyeliner...yea, i heart this. and i love it so much, the special is... it cn creates eyes to sparkling glitter.. lovin' it. jz ignore my vaseline n rubbish ther... *shy*


last sunday i had go to pc fair wif my dear, and i bought a new pendrive.!
thx for accompany me so hard ther... cz it was fucking pack ther... sob sob.
oh man! i hav my new pen drive, i cn save my series again frm my fren! yohhoo``


after pc fair we had our movie ther 2, FAST AND FURIOUS... *cool* i promise myself muz watch dis movie, cz VIN DIESEL is damn cool``` wow..his body, phewiiitt``
y i promise myself to watch this cz -fast cars, sexy girls, cool explosions, shootouts, it's all in there!
all I hv to say is if you haven't seen this yet, what are you waiting for? drive as fast and as furiously as you can to your nearest cinema and prepare for pure awesomeness.


still rmb i ever mentioned on previous post my colleagues gonna leave our orgz,
yea, 8 of them goin bek to ther coll life AGAIN.! congrate to them had fns their internship.
last fri ,which means last day for them, my BOSSS treat them veri well.. 1st time! blekk..
belanja them makan holiao, included me!! whahahaha...
after work, we goin MID VALLEY hav our dinner at Pasta Zanmai, nice !! thumbs up!
anyway, great to know them.


hav u ever c dis pizza? no rite.
this all cost rm200++
*wink*

hehehhee```thx BOSS!!!
-end-

1 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. a long post huh~
    9s !!

Post a Comment