Feb 3, 2010

brand new life


after spent all my $$... opsss.. :p finally i start to clean up my room.
im leaving prima setapak. it's time to back my home sweet home.
i throw alot alot of my stuff, especially CLOTHES. seems like throw all my $$... wooo~

clean up -ing :)


copper color. lovin' it :)

again. im here to announce that "im officially POKAI"..
kinda broke for now, it's a sign for me to back home. haha
i had dye my hair. Copper color, lovin' it :D
went to saloon wif dear, remy and tan ahnee,v all hav a hair cut & coloring our hair together! :)
what i wanna to say is "my hair is getting long and long and long".. currently my hair length is until my waist. wtf, kinda long for me.
but very mmm seh dak to cut arrrr~~~ i wish my hair can stop growing. i love my current hair style & length, seriously!!!


Happy CNY in advance :P

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment