Feb 25, 2010

outdated post

dunno what should i talk about, bcos this post is damn outdated. haha.
happy belated chinese new year! :D gong xi fa cai nah!!
no doubt, i had a great chinese new year in 2010. i met alot of frens, and also done alot of meaningful's stuff, never regret to do so. :)

what else can do during cny? gathering? bainian? reunion dinner? party?gambling? counting money?magnum? hahhaa...i done this all in few days time!

first stop -Ahma's hs. Reunion.

apart of my cousin :)

counsin + cousin's daughter & son

ahma and me :D

second stop -penang +mois
mois are crowded with people that nite, and i did enjoy da nite.
had met my darling ahshuan there, and also daniel clement. :)


4.5 Litre Chivas @ Mois



xx stop - Home

my lovely vinvin @ photo taken by me. Lovin' it !


sigh. im lazy to blog. not much to talk too. :(
4.28am , gd nite peeps.

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment