Dec 19, 2009

Hunny Trev's birthday

08/12/2009 is my hunny's big day!
and yup...they said Little trev turns 21st. wahhaha.
now oni realize that in our gang, he is the youngest!
but nvm. nw lil boy turns to adult dy. weahaha..
the celebration had celebrate few weeks ago at T.G.I FRIDAY,
due to rushing for event, i got no time to update tis in my blog. bt i did upload all the photos in my facebookkkk...xD
the celebration are quite joyful. i like how the staff wishing the bday boy! damn meaningful and creative as well. this is the only restaurant i nv seen b4. claps..worth it!!
anyway. happy bday to hunny trev. :p ops.. BELATED!








looks alike my bday! :p

this girl veri uuhsim...bring along her laptop to celebrate trevtrev bday! thumbs up!



all girls.


group photo.


COMING UP NEXT...
LOMO cam-whore session! :)




and i like this...

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment