Dec 28, 2009

last and final event 2009'

yo peeps..!so sorry for haven't post up my event stuff.
honestly, i dunno wat should i sharing here for event.
wat i wanna says is... 'happy ssh 10th anniversary".
eventhough this is a celebration event, but for me..this is definitely NOT!
is freaking tired for this.
but for my dept, sponsor n finance still hv lotsa thingy to do!wuwuuw~
anyway....gambateh my mates~!
n thanks for my group mates n dept mates! u done a good job! clapsss..
from this event, we learn alot, included human management.
so, be smart, be rational. be positive my friends.

lazy to talk more,sleepy rite nw...:(
let's the photos telling u da story.

Psychology n counseling booth

group photo.apr2 n ams2


Pre-event

brainstorming



During event

my booth..cool ~!

Miss Redemption xD
and i like dis...thanks chinyee.

ma booth. the most pretty design. :p

our stage.

ma new frens. muahhaha..they are so sososos cute~!



thanks my mates,love u all~!

bestie. n lovely hunny.


and a real celebration comin up next~!

our gang~!


-end-
gd nite peeps.

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment