Dec 2, 2009

when november end

finally...november end.
what i wish to says here is " time flies"..
my college goin end soon, hm..quite emotion.
think another way. a better future is waiting for me.
i wish everything is going smooth from now.
for thesis. assign. event. and final exam. god bless..
im am freaking busy with all the stuff now.
btwn tat, im goin prepare for my oversea stuff. yes! i hope i can do it.
uk is waiting for me and my mates, rite?
wahaha...excited sial.

anyway, currently im busy wif the event stuff.
tired to all of dis stuff, bt y ppl can't appreciate wat we had done?
ppl, dun overdo! just do ur part..
i hate those person who power hunger. awake la pls..
u think u r strong , clever enuf? nono...
no one is perfect in this world. even me.
i try to done everything i can. i try my best. tats enuf for me.
WHATEVER!?!!!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment