Jul 12, 2010

My ♥♥♥

Im Fragrance lover lover ♥♥
woot woot ~
I have alot optional!
Which shuld i buy ?
The fragrance here is freaking cheap la~! xD
and yes, i can't stop myself for spending $ again !

Optional 1: Anna Sui Secret Wish
Optional 2: Channel N.5
Optional 3: Chloe
Optional 4: Channel Chance
Optional 5: Vivienne Westwood Boudoir ! i bought it *devil smile*




♥♥♥ the packaging ! so lovely.
MYR 280, EDP weih !cheaper than u bought it in Singapore.
Oops, there are no outlet in Msia. so hey, i tell myself why not ? at least there are no one have the same smell with me in Msia, except my dear Jo. :)

You'll definitely ♥ me if u close to me. :D

This is what i want !
i ♥ the smell so so much, for me it is worth for this price !

Ok, i got no idea which will be my next lover.
Chloe or Channel N.5?



0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment