Jul 25, 2010

♥ shopping freak !

not only shopping freak, but also fragrance maniac! =D
im so curios y im so in ♥ with fragrance. Hmm... *wondering*
last week went to shoppin wit all my babes..
and i bought fragrance again, n fragrance is not on shoppin list that day! Broke again!
Paul Smith Flora + Ralph Lauren = pick up of the day ! ♥♥♥
and not only that, few days ago i went to Cheshire Oak wit my dear again. =D
i bought a CK's handbag for myself. and bought sm stuff for my family .hehhee..


my ♥


i myself also get shocked when c this .god!
grrrr....
oh yor..i bought alot alot of LaSenza's bra there! Satisfied !
kinda cheap la.. =D muahhaa.
l
l
l
v



im keep complaining myself for buying so much perfume.
but in the other side, i still keep buy n buy..
u see. 2 more fragrance i bought !
but 1 for my family, another 1 for me, perhaps. or as souvenir. heheh.

CK One + Anna Sui ^-^

hmm..should i purchase Chloe? since i got so much perfume nw =="
sigh..7 fragrance for me to spray. hw to finish it. zzzz...


Just came back from Dublin, Ireland with my hunny,
what a sweet n wonderful trip for us ! ♥♥♥
update soon. stay tune ! =)

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment