Jul 4, 2010

shopping spreeee..♥♥♥

you never know how to control girls to stop spending money.
i myself can't even control myself to stop shopping eventhough my mind keep remind myself to "STOP IT". oucch...
day by day, the money gone n gone ...and i dn wish to back Msia anymore! :p i wish i can shop until bankrupt and no $ to go back Msia. LOL...
but yet i should save my money for my Europe trip.. *rolling eyes*

The day before Cheshire Oak.

im not the only 'Queen'.

Pick up of the day :) Devil Smile.

super duper satisfied with all of this! xD
The most lovely is my CK bag *wink* ♥♥♥


Haagen Dazs by Hunny :)

due to the harmful sun, my foot become two different color.
shit, im just too sad to see this!! but my fren keep laughing on me :(

when only can recover???

since the day i reached UK, the weather is tougher me.
my skin become too dry. and my leg's skin bcm veri sensitive.
all the product to save my skin is costly expensive here :(
the healthy and beauty product here was very nice, i bought alot .muahahhaa.
especially hand cream, nail cream, lotion, hand wash & bla bla bla... OOoops.



and finally, the things prove that i can't stop myself to spending $$$$ :D
because once i went to town, and i will grab sm stuff bek home. oh god.
my boy was keep scolding me since 2weeks ago, while he is the one who keep shop and shop :D



ma new Fred Perry shoes. ♥♥♥

pick up of the day with Hunny dear again =D
♥♥♥

Mission Failed !! haha.




0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment