Aug 30, 2010

EXAM !

The last exam in my life, perhaps.
i didn't prepare well, for now. im very relax nw, dnno why?
Public information campaign seems so easy for me? *touch wood*
pls do not failed on this paper, if not...i'll get in trouble ! *praying*

hunny bought this choc for me...blue color's M&M, muaaahaha,
it's hard to find it at Liverpool, n this is farking expensive here compare to Msia.
it cost around RM10, bt in Msia i think RM2 can get it ad. *thumb up for m&m*
this is so called different level of economy. ..l..

i love this M&M! especially blue color flavor`


last few days i just received $ from my family, i feels guilty nw..*wondering*
i overspent in UK, i spent alot.No doubt, is my PROBLEM! =(
Bloody bloody money ,arghhh`
i bring much more extra pound than my frens, but i fns all, yet my frens still left alot to spend in their europe trip, but i hav to hand from family again n again, i reali feels guilty now.*kill myself*
i swear i'll earn bek the $ very soon ,real soon *wink*
so now just spend it first, hahaha.. =D *speechless to myself*

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment