Aug 11, 2010
i got something special to share with SHU and LJMU students/ friends..
my friend send me an email for free photo prints..
there are 50prints free for u, but u just have to paid 1.49 pound.
i had check it out the mail, and join free => upload => order.
i paid it by my Visa debit, it's only take me few minutes.
well, not more than 2 days, i received my photo, which is today :D
im farking excited like WOW, hw cm the service so good, n i just paid for 1.49pound ?
wtf man, im kinda happy to see all my photos with high quality prints... pretty nice la !!!
and u can choose whether u want 4R , 5R or 3R. nice leh..muahah`

Oh ya..if anyone of u who stay within UK now. if u interested to get this free print photo (pay 1.49 pound only for delivery services) Your are welcome to leave me a message here. i will send an email to u, so tat u are able to redeem ur free 50prints :D
But it might goes to junk mail :p so, check it out ya !!

Postage delivery (1day only)

The pretty nice n high quality cover `

all my travelling photos.. *bouncing*

do not hesitate to leave me ur email if u interested. *wink*
nice day ;)

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment