Aug 9, 2010

OMG

the title is nothing related on this post.
i just put it for syok bcoz im listening 'OMG' right now..


i should be reading all the journals nw, i just can't concentrate!
silly i am !
*i just killed an insect by my Scholl's spray* lol

i love the life in UK. i really hope i can stay longer here.
that's the reason i choose to go bk late instead of after my course.
i will travel around wit my boy at Europe n Uk.
n yea, this is one of my dream.
and i knw that my dream doesn't a dream, it's so true!
im glad that i been so much places before, i swear i will earn $ n cm bek again as well as HK :)
so i never hv a thought that this is the only chance to staying here.

wow. should cont my study le.
1245am UK
745am Msia.

Gd morning & gd 9 !


0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment