Mar 22, 2011

Graduation!

Finally it's time to say congratz to myself on Blogspotttt =p

Degree of Bachelor of Arts with Honours, second upper class!! oh yeah~
can't imagine that 4years time passed fast !
this cert worth everything, as long as my future !because...
"You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world." oh my...i love this quote so much! it makes me so grateful~ good job tsehan!


i believe that future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their life, like me!!! xD
yet, the process is kinda tk times and stress or pressure, but always remember that accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream. and not only plan but also believe on ourself!

Event day my parents did come over to cbrate my big big day with me *Hug for them*
oh ya, holly hell all the visitor i means my parents hav to pay 20pound per entry, my university is so fucking bloody 'tam lui' !!! but fine la, last convocation for myself, this is just a small figure, forget it! grr~
without them i really dn hv this chance to play around the world and bcm so knowledgeable. thanks for everyone that support me as well. * love*

Parents and me stay at Corus hotel (mandarin oriental is more strategic place to sty,but too bad FULLY BOOKED, hell) which is just behind KLCC, it's bcm so damn convenient to us! we stay there for 3days 2 night !! oh ya, the breakfast is superb delicious ~~





my hunny with me (before event)


My beloved daddy mummy *Big kiss for them*









Love his smart smart look


my superb result oh yay~show off



Night.
Again, i ♥ Liverpool still !













0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment