Mar 4, 2011

i'm coming home! =P

my blog been abandoned for few months time, 3months i guess..
decompress is the reason i back to my blog for now.
working wasn't like study which can be playful,relax and presumptuous. yet, i know that this is another level of my life. cheers~

2weeks ago i had celebrate Valentine's with hunny, for me valentine's day is still special for us eventhough v had cbrate it for few times. =)


Italian Restaurant @ Nero Vivo


excellent ambiance & classy , friendly staff


Spaghetti with sauteed scallops in yellowbell pepper cream with cherry tomatoes and fine herbs

my man






For my hunny ,
i remember when we first met, and the strong love that has grown between us since then.
how full, yet short, the years have been. A large reason for this is because of you and your kind and giving ways.
u have stood by me in the good and the bad, the smiles and the tears.
i love you with a love that goes beyond what I can express.
thank you so much for being my friend, my love and my hunny!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment