Mar 18, 2011
For those NOT Jay Chou's fans/ lover you can just skip this post, im fine wif tat =p
well, it's been thousand years i planned to go his concert, i missed out too many concert of him at Msia, i'll not let myself do this mistake again and again!
the previous concert he had in Msia is 2-3years ago if not mistaken, sigh. i dun wish to mention here, kinda pissed off to her who ffk me n caused me missed out that concert.

this time im freaking excited because is 4D effect concert, yew..damn cool !
i went both of his concert on 4 &5 th March, everyone thought is actually the same, but what i gonna tell you ..is DIFFERENT! even the song & ambiance is totally diff. the first day goes to touching ambiance and i cry on that night , the 2nd day goes to rock & high !! *rock my body*





the official 1.


my ticket..kinda excited!

first day i went there with my hunny dear with


first day view is kinda far, PS2~

for your information, i didn't bring any camera device into the concert as i wish to see it with my own eyes! =) yet, i did took sm picture from iPhone~
in order to rmb the scene, i copy it from internet! muahaha =D *devil*



The second day with nee & joe and their friends! oh yeah~~



phewiitt...


Superman can't fly but can stand HIGH !!





the 4D effect with the reality Jay!






the super duper cool talented JAY!


the girl with while color dress is me, no doubt ! xD





im so in love with him while he curi-curi smile


rock this 4D thingy! i can see 9 Jay inside this~


the special guest of the day!







大合唱!


the last song- 双截棍!

that's it ! i know it's kinda superficial, but i really not much things to share. because speaking frankly every single scene is still in my mind NOW!

Is going to fetch my sis later..she came bk frm Japan due to the condition there not getting better, but only 3days she will be stay here after that wil fly back to japan again. =(

*Pray Hard for JApan*

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment