Mar 23, 2011

Sayonara long long long hair~~

Goodbye my long long hair...long hair had been accompany me for more than 4years luuu..
it was so random.. if u ask me y ?i myself also dn hv a reason y i cut my hair? =(
well, during the hairstylist chop off my hair, im kinda sad......n AWAKE! omg..y im sitting here for hair cut? lol...


baby hair..

Miss my longlong hair...it's freaking LONG til ........not reach WAIST yet!! u can imagine that how long is it as my height were 168cm.



miss my curly curly long long hair~~


great that she acc me for the whole trip~ rip for now!



Lastly, gd bye hair baby~~

oh yeah..WELCOME new healthy short hair.im kinda confuse, i should happy or sad? zzzz
i und that in other's view it wasn't short at all, but for me...is SHORT okay!


the stupid photo shooting with my hsmate xD

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment