May 3, 2009

da friday, Labor's day

This is da longest holiday since i start my internship! ok, im wil stop to mentioned INTERNSHIP this word again n again here, kinda puke...ewwwww...
i holidays ~!!!
this year's labor day as my dear said im qualified n justified to c'brate it``! *wink* cz im still working in da lame orgz. shitz..
ohw,3days holiday, im lovin' it
ops, i colored my nail wif light brown color, bt someone seem like dun like, who care? i suka wor.. bleekk.. :p


my brown's color nail, sui rite? hehehe..

friday, for sure we had chosen the latter top movie
X-men Origins Wolverine


i strongly recommend u go cinema and watch it !! worth to spend the rm11 for it.
n da wolverine is damn cool la...omg! *evil laugh*
before the movie start, i hv my lunch wif my dear at Sushi King,
due to the public holiday, as my title mentioned, crowed ther, we hav 2 q-up for so long oni cn satisfied our stomach, weehehee.. =p


i heart this *lighting is important huh c da diff below*



juz me & u

Gotta stop here..hav 2 wk up earli tmr. gd nitez guys~!! mauckks... xD

2 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. indeed angel disguise you are ! XD

  2. waahhaa...kam pei min. xD...*bouncing*

Post a Comment