May 28, 2009

my day @ my 21st b'day !!!!


happy birthday to me.....
happy birthday to me...
happy birthday to hanhan,
happy birthday to me xD

yup!! my 21st b'day jz passed on 23th May 09`` im 21st yrs old lady nw~
n i been late update abt my b'day activities due to my laziness. wahahaha..
since it was my 21st b'day! for sure i wil fully utilized it, like "wat" ppl treat me makan la, buy me a present or cake ar, bla bla bla~~n ya, i did it. xD *evil laugh*
12am of 23th may 09' i passed it wif my hunny dear, we went to movie -Night at the Museum 2.
while 12am sharp, he gave me dis.....thx for da b'day present & pre-b'day present.
loving' it so much~ !! ^0^

*thx for da necklace hunny

frankly, frm my viewed, da movie its quite boring if compare with Night at the museum 1.
n i fall asleep around 10mins in da cinema? oops. im sorry`

thanks for all who had sent ur wishes to me!! thx u so much, appreciate-ing!
Sat 23th May 09' , my kl+pg gang had plan a b'day celebration for me. wehehe..*evil laugh*
wahahah, thanks for da surprise! LMAO
thx so much for the organizer too, FANNIE NG (faye faye)! who din't attend da party! hng..

*i told u d sure i wil blog abt u din't cm da party!

o ya, i like da venue so much. 4 Happy Season! i love it ~
there was a four seasons theme restaurant located at sec 5, wangsa maju. frenz, worth to go !!
i thnk dat nites was too much frenz there, wat a long long table, i prefer round table which we all cn talk to each others. anyway, thanks so much la dude! xD i heart it ~
bsides that, thx for everyone who bought me present n spent ur time attend da celebration!!
special thanks my lovely sista sent da fragrance for me from Japan, it was my 1st present received on 09' be b'day ! touching , muahahahah`




*Trev boy, Amy, Kenny,Nee,Remy, Anson, Joe,Nat,Rae,Yc,Felenz,Ting,Yang,Eeling,Vyon
*Faye,Jo, Steph, Sharon (absent)
i u guys so muchieee!



*autumn*

the first day of first week college life, after the first lec class, we had went to Neway singK !
for me, i been 3month nv showed up at Neway or Redbox...wow..
i dun thnk interns gt da times goin ther to have fun!!
bt laz monday we had fun to the max ther!!! Remy was fucking awesome!! ahahaha``
Remy Wong = potiential dancer. wahaahha...



p/s : We are offcial APR2 rite now !!!!!!! wooo~ lets fight for it together !!

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment