May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day`

happy mother's day !!! n also for yest, happi wesak guys`!
what a meaningful day..
even though today is mother's day, bt im nt able goin home c'brate wif my mum`
i love my mom, cz of my lovely mom, i cn c da world n met my lovely bro n sis n of coz all my frenz even a passerby!!
to all my frenz, giv ur mom a call perhaps a sms,wishing them hav a happi mother's day or mayb send them a greeting``n also thx them born u dis fellow,
bcz without her, i wouldn't met a great fren like u.... xD *evil laugh*



*my mom n dad @ Japan, 2009'*
how cute my mom n my dad, play around wif da japanese kids` xD

lastly, happy mother's day!!
i love u mom``muaccksssss..
thx for spending lots $$ on me. wakakka` xD

2 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. happy mother‘s day ^^

  2. ya``happi mother's day ya penny@

Post a Comment