May 26, 2009

Holidays & Internship -end-

yo guys!!! im BACK !!!!
first of all, i nid to mention that " finali i fns my internship " !! oh yeahh~ *jumping*
in the other hand, my holidays was ended! :( n lame life starting now...~
means, i hav to going bek to my college everyday for class n rushing for the lame assignment, proposal, test n EXAM! *faint*
-i ard checked out da time-table of dis sem, wow....gd gd gd gd gd! thumbs up!-

1 week holidays i nv hang out to anywhere, jz stay at my sweet hometown..
ermm...seem like lotsa ppl went to Pulau Redang, *envy*........ 'wa pun ai ki la!!'


wee~my straight hair is back!!!!! curly better?? *jkjk*
had take care dis cute fellow. tired sial~dis baby is too hyperactive!

evethough it was a short period for me, bt i had done lotsa stuff at honwtown..
n bring along my man jalan-jalan n cari makan! phewww~~` *wink*


the most famous Gua ever at M'sia. seriously!
i heart tis~


well, i had a great day few days ago !! my BIRTHDAY n oso........blablabla~
will post it soon after collect all da pica ! *evil laugh*


351am rite nw. a sleepless nite. damn it !
nitez guys !

2 scripts:

Post a Comment
  1. really many people go redang la,
    i want go also.
    come you all finish this sem,
    i think will same with me ba...
    we go together.but not redang.
    i grab one place, someplace lyk redang.
    but nobody realize.
    but i thk no water world c la...
    just a clear sea ony..
    terengganu lang tengah...
    i gv u c pic.. damn nice...
    we call all of small small go la harr...

  2. all small small bcum big oredi

Post a Comment