May 3, 2009

mad

actuali this post shuld b post it on friday, due to my lazyness now oni i willing to write it.
as all my friends knw, im having my internship rite nw for 3month..
al my coursemates had went to diff orgz, and me too..
veri unfortunately, im having my internship at an orgz which hav no allowance.okie!forget it, cz somes of my friends also hav no allowance too. FAITH !
n also DAMN FUCKING unluckily, i met a boss who extraordinary "KIAMSIAP"! means stingy in hokien. hehehe..
n in her's orgz no hav any permanent workers, all is interns. SAVE COST! wtf.
n all the interns she hired gt no any salary and allowance. cm on!! she is Millionaire.
well, she ever said that if got OT, erm..mayb set up for event or during event, she will pay us for 50 bucks, okie..gudge to accept, eventhough we cn get 100++ bucks if work at outside.
last 2 weeks me n my colleagues as usuall, OT and went to XXX hotel set-up for the next day event until late of nite. n finally, we gt nothing to claim.
at 1st she said," i gt no enough cash wif me rite nw", after tat she said " u guys din't OT wat, so can't claim da set-up one" wtf, im fucking tulan. not cz of the $$, is cz of her ATTITUDE!
she such a asshole!!
but lots ppl said "oni those stingy's ppl cn bcm richman"..... sppechless.! grrr..
money money money, must b funny . =="

thx god 1odays left !! i wil leave da orgz soon!!! alerluya`

p/s: omg, im enjoying the show who act by my xxmates! wahahhaa...pheww~ hey man, hav a nice meal rite nw? beware da cholesterol okie.! xD

0 scripts:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment